(NC) Welcome guests and host parties with flair and ease by keeping your home in top shape throughout the season. Embrace life’s messes with these cleaning hacks that’ll save you time and have you hitting the slopes or shops that much sooner:
1. Make cleaning up after a muddy pup easier by waiting until the paw prints dry. Sweep up the clumps, mop the rest, and give Fido a good ear scratch.
2. Put an old sock over the handle of a broom to clean up spider webs. Once the spider webs are on the sock instead of the walls, put the sock in your next load of laundry.
3. Make cleaning up after-school craft and holiday projects a breeze. Use a lint roller to quickly clean up glitter, tiny paper pieces, and any other of those little craft supplies that seem to get stuck everywhere.
4. Let in that seasonal sunshine by using a Libman sponge mop with your favourite cleaning solution to wash windows outside.
5. Easily keep your shower sparkling clean by using a dish wand in the shower to give the walls and door a quick wipe down every morning.
6. Don’t forget that even sponges need to be cleaned. Once a week, pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds to zap bacteria.
7. If you’re finding pet hair everywhere, use a window squeegee to quickly pull up pet fur from carpet, rugs, and upholstered furniture.
Find more tips online at libman.com.