(NC) Making a variety of appetizers is a great way to have company over without having to cook a full meal. Next time, whip up this creamy taco dip that’s perfect for veggies or chips. You can even make this dip up to 24 hours ahead.
Creamy Taco Dip
Makes: about 2 cups
• 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1/2 pkg Great Value Light Cream Cheese
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 1/2 tsp Great Value Taco Seasoning Mix
• 1 tbsp chopped chives
• Baby carrots or other cut vegetables, rippled chips
1. Combine yogurt with cream cheese and feta in a food processor. Blend on high until puréed, scraping down sides as needed. Add taco seasoning and blend until combined.
2. Transfer to a serving dish and top with chives. Serve with carrots, other vegetables and Great Value Potato Chips.
Find more recipe inspiration online at walmart.ca/recipecentre.