(NC) Last-minute shopping often leads to last-minute shipping. If you’re traditionally a holiday shopping procrastinator, you’ll want to take note of some important shipping dates this festive season.
“Getting shipments to their destination safely and on time is how we deliver customer promises,” says Sandra MacLennan, vice president of customer care at Purolator. “To make sure our customers know when they need to send their packages out on time, we publish our holiday ship-by dates online at purolator.com.”
Use these dates as a guide to ensure you get your packages where they need to be by Dec. 25, 2016:
• To Canada, next-day delivery (where available), by Thursday, Dec. 22;
• To the United States, next-day delivery (where available), by Wednesday, Dec. 21;
• To Mexico, Caribbean, South and Central America, by Monday, Dec. 19;
• To Western Europe, including the United Kingdom, France and Germany, by Monday, Dec. 19;
• To Australia, by Monday, Dec. 19;
• To the Far East, including China, Japan and Thailand, by Friday, Dec. 16;
• To the United States via ground delivery, by Wednesday, Dec. 14;
• Other international destinations (for example, Eastern Europe, Africa, South Asia and the Middle East), by Monday, Dec. 12.
Remember to choose a reliable shipper who will provide you with options to ship online or schedule a pick-up. A great way to locate and keep track of your package is through online tracking.
More information is available at purolator.com.