(NC) Summertime calls for more backyard barbecues, tailgates and family get-togethers. This decadent recipe is perfect for entertaining on any warm afternoon or evening.
East Coast-Inspired Lobster Roll
• 4 Wonder white hot dog buns
• 4 (680 g) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 680 g lobster meat
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
• 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 celery stalks, diced
• 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 8 large dill pickles, thinly sliced for garnish
• 2 cups (475 mL) plain potato chips for garnish
• Chives, thinly diced for garnish
• Parsley for garnish
1. Remove the meat from lobsters, chopping into bite-size pieces.
2. Combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, celery and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Butter hot dog buns and place on grill until toasted, then fill with lobster mixture.
4. Garnished filled buns with crumbled potato chips, chives and dill pickles.
Find more recipe inspiration online at facebook.com/150bunsofsummer.